Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Ideal for measuring thick coatings over ferrous metal substrates. Including, but not limited to: pipe wrap, fireproofing, and polyurea.
- Range: F - 0-980 mils (0-25mm) / N - 0-1200 mils (0-30mm)
- Accuracy*: ±1-3% or ±4.0 mil (±100µm)
- Resolution: 1.0 mil: 0-100 mils; 10 mils: 100-1200 mils (10µm: 0-2mm; 100µm: 2-30mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 35mm (1.40")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 170mm (6.70")
- Minimum headroom - 150mm (5.90")
- Minimum sample diameter: 51 x 51mm² (2 x 2 sq. inch)
- Meets the requirements of AWCI 12-B