The Elcometer 1020 is a 20 litre (0.70cu ft) 10" Portable Abrasive Blast Machine ideal for small blasting applications and touch up work.
- Ideal for touch-up applications and spot blasting
- Compact, low profile size is easy to fill with abrasive
- Heavy duty wheels are ideal for maneuvering in small spaces
- Available with a range of media valves to suit your application
- Tough 6mm (¼”) construction ensures long life span
- Easy and quick to service
Enhance Your Performance
The Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine is engineered to work harder, last longer and be faster to maintain. For more information on the efficiency of the Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine and how to maximize your up time.
Safe & Reliable
Rugged, reliable and easy to use, the Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine & Valves are supplied with a full 12 month warranty and are engineered & tested to be incredibly efficient, durable and safe. For more information on the Elcometer 1020 Portable Blast Machines’ safety features.
The Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine is manufactured to an industry leading specification and designed and engineered by Elcometer experts. For more information about the high quality components of the Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine, including the high flow pipework, precision metering valves and hardwearing mixer T’s.
Elcometer 1020 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine Kit 2 with Mini Flat Valve - 12bar (174psi)
- 10" 20 litre (254mm 0.70cu ft) Abrasive Blast Machine
- Pressure Test Certificate
- RCV4000+ Remote Control Valve with Air Manifold, Exhaust and Silencer
- 10m (32.8ft) Pneumatic Control Hose and Deadman’s Handle (DMHII)
- Choke Valve and Pusher Line
- Mini General Valve with Flanged T and Metal Pot Coupling
- Moisture Separator
- 10m 13mm (32.8ft, 1⁄2") ID Blast Hose with Cast Iron Hose Couplings and Nylon Nozzle Holder
- Externally Mounted Sieve and Lid
- Maximum Working Pressure :12bar (174psi)
- Valve Type :MFV
- Part Number :M1020-MFV2-B