Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
This probe comes with heavy duty metal reinforced cables for superior durability and accuracy in harsh environments.
Ideal for measuring thick coatings over ferrous metal substrates. Including, but not limited to: pipe wrap, fireproofing, and polyurea.
Supplied with an Elcometer test certificate, carrying case, and a set of calibration foils.
Foil sets are appropriate to the scale range.
- Range: 0-980 mils (0-25mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±4.0 mil (±100µm)
- Resolution: 1.0 mil: 0-100 mils; 10 mils: 100-1200 mils (10µm: 0-2mm; 100µm: 2-30mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 35mm (1.40")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 170mm (6.70")
- Minimum headroom - 190mm (7.48")
- Minimum sample diameter: 51 x 51mm² (2 x 2 sq. inch)
- Meets the requirements of AWCI 12-B