The UG20DL is an underwater material and coating thickness gauge ideal for offshore inspections.
Waterproof to a depth of 300 metres (1,000 feet) the UG20DL offers many features and benefits of the CG100 series in an easy to use brightly lit gauge.
Offering both dual & single element transducers the UG20DL's memory allows users to store up to 5,000 individual readings, together with the A-Scan waveform which can be downloaded to the data management software for further analysis on dry land.
- 300 metre (1000 ft.) depth rating
- Single membrane & dual element probe transducers
- Automatic probe recognition & zero function
- Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Echo-Echo and TCG (time corrected gain)
- Data Storage: Alpha Numeric & Sequential w/ID
- Data output and storage: 5,000 readings and waveforms or A-Scans
- Data management software