Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Sealed tip engineered for use in high humidity environments or areas where distillates or chemicals are present.
Right angled probe with mini measuring head.
Ideal for measuring I beam edges, walls of hard to reach areas, and edges of pipes or boreholes.
- 6 foot cable
- 45mm (1.77")
- Range: 0-60 mils (0-1500µm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±0.1 mil (±2.5µm)
- Resolution: 0.01 mil: 0-5 mils; 0.1mil: 5-60 mils (0.1µm: 0-100µm; 1µm: 100-1500µm)
- Minimum convex surface radius 3mm (0.12")
- Minimum concave surface radius 6.5mm (0.26")
- Minimum headroom 16mm (0.63") - Width: 7mm (0.28")
- Minimum sample diameter 4mm (0.16")