The all New Elcometer 456 Mini 45 Degree Ferrous Probe is designed to work with our Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Angled measurement head and long probe shaft is ideal for measuring difficult to access areas in bore holes or cylinders.
- Length 45mm
- Range: 0-20 mils (0-500µm)
- Accuracy*: ±1-3% or ±0.1 mil (±2.5µm)
- Resolution: 0.01 mil: 0-5 mils; 0.1 mils: 5-20 mils (0.1µm: 0-100µm; 1µm: 100-500µm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 1.9mm (0.07")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 6.5mm (0.26")
- Minimum headroom - 16mm (0.63") Width: 7mm (0.28")
- Minimum sample diameter: 3mm (0.12")
*Whichever is greater