Nova 2000® Blast Helmets - premium blasting helmet designed to optimise comfort, safety and productivity.
The Nova 2000® Blast Helmet has been designed to offer the operator ultra comfort and protection to boost work performance.
- Hand strap for easy transportation and storage
- Streamlined air system that directs air to the breathe zone, prevents lens fogging and head chill
- Super tough helmet shell that is U.V. stabilised and abrasion resistant
- Tear-off lens with individual pre-folded tabs
- Multi-layered sound deadening foam for hearing protection
- Large viewing window for increased vision
- Robust latch that is easy to locate and use
- Choose from 5 cape options
Constructed out of hard wearing, abrasion resistant polyethylene, the Nova 2000® is fully certified to worldwide Standards including NIOSH, CE 0194, and exceeds AS/NZS Standards.
A full range of blast capes and jackets are available that securely attach inside the blast helmet to prevent abrasive ingress.
The Nova 2000® is the original fully padded, motorcycle fit blasting helmet, ensures optimal user comfort and
allows the helmet to turn with the users head, providing a perfect field of vision.
The helmets weight is evenly distributed, balanced across the head and shoulders, removing the pressure points created by head harnesses. The padded interior is available in three different sizes, ensuring a perfect fit.
To increase your productivity the Nova 2000® comes complete with a tear off lens system to allow for uninterrupted blasting and perfect vision throughout the blasting work shift.
The built in streamlined air system directs air to the breathe zone, preventing lens fogging and head chill, letting you
blast for longer without interruption.
Nova 2000® Blast Helment - Nylon Cape, Flow Control - For USA Market (NIOSH)
Helmet Type :Nova 2000®
Air Supply :Supplied Air Respirator
Head Protection :Yes
Hearing Protection :Yes
Eye Protection :Yes
Cape Types :Nylon, Leather and Blast Jacket
Protection Factor :1000
ISO 9001 :Yes
ANSI Z89.1 :EN397:2012 A1:2012
Suitable for :USA Market (NIOSH)
Part Number :MT2000