With a user selectable resolution of either 0.01mm or 0.001mm (0.001/0.0001 inch) the PG70ABDL precision thickness gauge can display the thickness value together with A and B-Scan displays, providing users with the ability to accurately assess a wide range of materials.
The auto find feature locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
The high speed scan feature on the PG70ABDL precision thickness gauge speeds up the inspection process by taking 32 measurements per second. Remove the transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
Visual and audible alarm with high and low limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- 0.001mm high resolution
- Range of display options: A-Scan, B-Scan, Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo
- Adjustable gain: -30dB to 70dB range
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- User definable setups
- Multiple language display
- Multiple calibration and material selection options
- High speed scan: 32 readings per second
- Differential mode
- Minimal thickness alarm
- Data output and storage: 12,000 readings and waveforms
- Data management software