Offering a full range of measurement modes including: Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP) and Coating Only Mode (CT) to Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT), the CG100 range of handheld corrosion thickness gauges allows the inspector to choose the right tool for the job.
Featuring automatic gain control (AGC) for ease of use or manual adjustment (-30dB to 70dB) to increase the amplitude of the received echo to suit the material properties, the CG100 ABDL+ coating thickness gauge is ideal for all applications.
The time corrected gain (TCG) feature automatically compensates for sound attenuation through a material, further increasing the performance of the gauge.
Built-in Gates allow users to set the measurement parameters either on or between waveforms, bypassing any surface echos or noise from the material.
Threshold adjustment allows users to adjust the sensitivity of the gauge to detect signals with lower amplitudes.
The CG100ABDL+ thickness gauge stores up to 16,000 readings with individual waveforms in alpha numeric batches and full data logging through RS232 data output to Elcometer NDT data management software.
With its high contrasting colour display the CG100ABDL+ thickness gauge has a refresh rate of 120Hz providing users with an instant measurement response.
- Range of display & measurement options: Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo, Pulse-Echo Temp, Comp Mode (PETP), Coating Only Mode (CT), Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT)
- Adjustable gain: -30dB to 70dB range
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Time corrected gain (TCG)
- Gate control
- Threshold adjustment
- 64 User defined setups
- Multiple language display
- Multiple calibration and material selection options
- High speed scan mode: 32 readings per second
- Differential and minimal thickness alarm modes
- Data output and storage: 16,000 readings and waveforms or B-Scans
- Data management software
For a detailed view of the display, see our measuring and display modes page.