The Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine is ideal for mobile contractors or small blast rooms.
- Ideal for small blast rooms and spot blasting
- Small size makes it easy to maneuver
- Available with a range of media valves to suit your application
- Heavy duty 6mm (¼”) construction
- Easy and quick to service
Enhance Your Performance
The Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine is engineered to work harder, last longer and be faster to maintain. For more information on the efficiency of the Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine and how to maximize your up time.
Safe & Reliable
Rugged, reliable and easy to use, the Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine & Valves are supplied with a full 12 month warranty and are engineered & tested to be incredibly efficient, durable and safe. For more information on the Elcometer 1460 Portable Blast Machines’ safety features.
The Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine is manufactured to an industry leading specification and designed and engineered by Elcometer experts. For more information about the high quality components of the Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine, including the high flow pipework, precision metering valves and hardwearing mixer T’s.
Elcometer 1460 Portable Abrasive Blast Machine Kit 2 with Flat Valve - 12bar (174psi)
- 14" 60 litre (355.6mm, 2.11cu ft) Abrasive Blast Machine
- Pressure Test Certificate
- RCV4000+ Remote Control Valve with Air Manifold, Exhaust and Silencer
- 20m (65.6ft) Pneumatic Control Hose and Deadman’s Handle (DMHII)
- Choke Valve and Pusher Line
- Flat Valve with Flanged T and Metal Pot Coupling
- Moisture Separator
- 20m 11⁄4" (65.6ft, 32mm) ID Blast Hose with Cast Iron Hose Couplings & Nylon Nozzle Holder
- Externally Mounted Sieve and Lid
- Maximum Working Pressure :12bar (174psi)
- Valve Type :FV
- Part Number :M1460-FV2-B