The Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch determines the concentration of soluble salts on uncoated surfaces in accordance with the ISO 8502-6 test method.
Key features of the Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch include:
- Easy to peel off after test, leaving no foam on the substrate
- 19% thicker foam walls than traditional patches - easier to insert a needle
- Sealed compartment with clear flexible membrane for sampling soluble impurities
- Covers on both sides to protect against dust and contaminants
- Supplied with a Certificate of Cleanliness & Test Area
- Available in boxes of 25 & 100
Robust & durable the new Elcometer 135C patches use a high quality adhesive, ensuring a water-tight seal during test.
Easy to insert the syringe
The new Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches have a thicker foam surround compared to traditional patches, allowing easier insertion of the syringe.
No foam residue
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are easy to peel off after a test, leaving no foam on the substrate, causing less damage as no need to scrape off residue.
Certified for peace of mind
The Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are available with a Batch Certificate of Cleanliness & Test Area in accordance with ISO 8502-6.
Available as part of a comprehensive Bresle Salt Kit
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are also available as part of the Elcometer 138 Bresle Salt Kit.