Digital Concrete Test Hammer | Elcometer 182
The digital and more advanced version of the Elcometer 181, is equipped with an electronic transducer which converts the rebound values into a reading on the digital display. It displays a range of statistics and there is a facility to download to a PC.
The software and digital display are integrated into the design of the hammer.
- Light and easy to use
- High resolution and accuracy
- Possibility to store, display and download data to PC
- Setting of test parameters and factors (age, shape, correction factors)
- Rapid and simple calibration procedure
- Selection of testing angle
- Selection of unit (N/mm2, MPa, PSI, kgf/cm2) Automatic conversion of rebound index to equivalent compression strength
- Selection between 7 different correlation curves between rebound index and compressive strength, 2 pre-set and 5 user definable
- Statistical evaluation of test results (mean value, standard deviation, concrete strength estimation)
- Supplied with abrasive stone to prepare test surface
- Storage of up to 5000 results
- RS232 output to PC
- Rechargeable internal battery