Training Courses Details - ISO 9001:2015
Understanding and Implementing ISO 9001:2015 (Exemplar Global certified)
"ISO 9001:2015 Requirements" competency-based 1.5-day course is designed to provide learners with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key quality management concepts,
including risk analysis and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structures uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions. A qualified instructor (experienced Lead Auditor) will explain the ISO 9000 series of standards in detail and include basic knowledge of how
to audit the requirements of the standard. Participants will achieve understanding and knowledge through team participation in group exercises and in-depth discussions. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of
Successful Completion for this unit.
- Understand ISO 9001 management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the importance and benefits of a quality management systems
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
Students will receive course manual/materials and workbooks. Students must provide their own copy of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Internal and Lead Auditors
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is recommended.