Training Courses Details - ISO 17025:2017
Understanding ISO 17025:2017 (Exemplar Global Certified Course)
"ISO 17025:2017 Requirements" Exemplar Global certified 2-day course is designed to provide participants with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 17025:2017 and its alignment with ISO 9001:2015. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key laboratory and quality management concepts, including risk analysis and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structure uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions. A qualified instructor and experienced Lead Auditor will explain the ISO 17025 standard in detail, its correlation with ISO 9001:2015 and basic knowledge of how to audit the requirements of the standard.
This course comprises the following one competency unit:
- LM- Laboratory Management system
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for this AU unit.
- Understand ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 9001:2015 management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 17025:2017 standard
- Understand basics for implementing an effective laboratory system from quality, calibration, and test standpoints.
- Understand the process approach
- Understand the latest changes to the ISO/IEC 17025 International Standard
Students receive applicable course and workbook manual/materials. Participants are required to provide their own copies of ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 9001:2015. Participants can obtain a copy of ISO 17025:2017 at Iso Store online
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 17025:2017
- Quality Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Laboratory Management
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Internal and Lead Auditors
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Laboratory Management Systems
Knowledge of quality management systems, and laboratory practices is necessary. An understanding of the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and/or ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as well as ISO 9001:2015 requirements and experience in applying ISO/IEC 17025 is recommended.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).