The Radex® Airline Filter is fitted with a large capacity, 6-stage filter cartridge that removes moisture and particulates to 0.5 micron and odour from the compressed air stream, providing clean, breathable air.
- Quick disconnect coupler that is compatible with brands including Aro, Cejn,
Dixion and Rectus
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Outlet pressure regulator provides the ability to adjust air pressure
- 1" Inlet port
- Strong and robust housing
- Replacement filter cartridges have a replacement date sticker for maintenance scheduling
- Wall and floor mounting systems
- Fitted with brass drain tap
The Radex® Airline Filter exceeds industry Standards, so you can be assured that operators will not suffer the consequence of breathing contaminated air. The large capacity 6-stage filter cartridge removes moisture and particulates to 0.5 microns (0.02mils) and odour from the compressed air stream providing clean and breathable air for your operator’s safety.
Air Pressure Control
Both the standard filter for one person operation and the high flow filter for up to five operators have an outlet pressure regulator allowing you to adjust the air pressure.
Auto Drain Valve
An optional auto drain valve is available to fit to your filter that continually removes moisture from the filter housing, increasing the lifespan of the filter cartridge.
Wall and Floor Mounting System in one
With a unique twist and lock mounting system, it’s never been easier to mount
your filter to the floor or wall. No bolts are required, simply place in position and turn the lock.
Radex® High Flow Airline Filter Complete - 6 Outlet System
Helmet Type :Nova 2000® & Nova 3®
ANSI Z89.1 :EN397:2012
Part Number :MT04906
- Capacity: 75 CFM which allow 3 C40 Climate Control Devices