When precision is key, the PTG6 has a measurement range of 0.15mm (0.006”) to 25.40mm (1.000”) with ±1% accuracy, across three measurement modes, Interface Echo (I-E), Echo-Echo (E-E), and Plastic Mode (PLAS). This gauge allows users to take measurements with pinpoint accuracy.
The PTG6 has a number of calibration options. Using an uncoated sample of test material of a known thickness, the gauge can be calibrated using 1-Point calibration. Alternatively, the user can select one of 39 pre-set materials stored within the gauge including; aluminium, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, plexiglass, PVC, polystyrene and polyurethane.
The PTG6 also offers the additional calibration options of 2-Point & Velocity.
Compatible with ElcoMaster® software, individual readings can be downloaded via USB to PC or similar device for further analysis.
PTG6 Precision Thickness Gauge
- Interface Echo (I-E) Echo-Echo (E-E) ) & Plastic Mode (PLAS) measurement modes
- Measurement range from 0.15mm (0.006") to 25.40mm (1.00")
- 2-Point, 1-Point, Material, Thickness Set and Factory Calibration options
- User selectable measurement rate; 4,8,16 readings per second
- User selectable reading resolution; 0.1mm (0.01") or 0.01mm (0.001")
- USB output to ElcoMaster®