The New Elcometer 415 | Simple, fast & accurate coating thickness measurements for the industrial paint & powder market.
- industrial paint & powder coating thickness
- flat or curved surfaces
- smooth & thin substrates
- automatically switching between ferrous & non-ferrous substrates
Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App, individual paint thickness readings can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth® to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.
Key features and benefits of the Elcometer 415 Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge include:
- Large, easy to read values in microns or mils
- Zero or smooth (2 point) calibration ensures accuracy on smooth & thin coated substrates
- Easy to use, ergonomic design provides maximum comfort for continuous use
- Incredibly fast (60+ readings per minute), reducing inspection times, increasing productivity
- Measures cured paint & powder coatings up to 1000µm (40mils)
- Auto-rotating, large, color display provides high visibility whatever the angle of measurement
- Scratch, solvent & water resistant display protects against the elements
- Transfer live data via USB or Bluetooth® to ElcoMaster® for instant report generation
- Rugged & resistant to dust or powder coatings equivalent to IP64, ideal for modern industrial & powder coating environments
- Switches instantly between ferrous & non-ferrous substrates without interruption1
"The new Elcometer 415 doesn’t just take a thickness measurement"
In addition to coating thickness, the new Elcometer 415 displays key statistical values required to assess the overall industrial finishing; number of readings (n), average coating thickness (x), the lowest (Lo) and the highest (Hi) paint thickness.
"Stay accurate with simple calibration"
This new, easy to use, Elcometer 415 has zero and smooth (2 point) calibration, ensuring accurate measurements on smooth & thin industrial paint & powder coated surfaces.
"Each gauge is designed to last"
Robust, durable, and powder resistant, the new Elcometer 415 is available with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty; giving you peace of mind.
"Seamlessly connect to any PC, Android™ or iOS mobile device"
As each measurement is taken, the new Elcometer 415 wirelessly transmits the thickness values via Bluetooth® 2 or via USB straight into an inspection application or into ElcoMaster ®, Elcometer ’s mobile app, for instant report generation.
| || |
|Ideal for measuring dry film |
thickness on thin coated substrates.
|360° auto rotating display for a |
clear reading at any measurement angle,
on the production line or QA station.
|Transfer live data via Bluetooth® to PC,|
Android™ or iOS mobile devices2
1 Elcometer 415 FNF models
2Elcometer Model T
** Elcometer 415 gauges are supplied with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Elcometer 415 Model T: Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.