Training Courses Details - ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Exemplar Global Certified Course)
ETI's "ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor" is a 4-day course that teaches the principles and practices of effective quality management systems (QMS) in accordance with the ISO 9001 family of standards and ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Experienced instructors guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Our qualified instructors will help you to enhance participant’s audit capabilities with the latest development of the ISO 19011:2018 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following three competency units.
- QM - Quality Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for each unit.
- Understand quality management definitions
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Identify and assess business and process risks
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meeting
- Understand auditor responsibilities and principles
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements for audit programs
- Conduct all phases of an audit using a risk-based approach
- Identifying applicable compliance obligations
- Communication during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
Students receive comprehensive course manuals and workbooks. Students must provide their own copy of ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Quality Directors, Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, other personnel responsible for maintaining the QMS
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and internal audit experience is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who effectively pass all course exercises and exam. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exercises and/or exam and students will be given the opportunity to schedule a re-take of the portions of the course and applicable test(s).