ISO 19011:2018 Team Lead (TL) Exemplar Global Certified Course
EEI’s “ISO 19011:2018 Team Lead" is a 2.5-days course that teaches the principles and practices of effective auditing in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Experienced instructors (Certifying Body Team Leader) guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Our qualified instructors will help you to enhance participant’s audit capabilities with the latest development of the ISO 19011:2018 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following one competency unit:
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for this AU unit.
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements
- Identify and assess business and process risks
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meeting
- Understand auditor responsibilities and principles
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements for audit programs
- Conduct all phases of an audit using a risk-based approach
- Identifying applicable compliance obligations
- Communication during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
Participants receive comprehensive course manuals and workbooks. Participants must provide their own copy of ISO 19011:2018. Participants can obtain a copy of ISO 19011:2018 at ISO Standards catalogue
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Quality Directors, Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, other personnel responsible for maintaining the QMS
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
A prior review of the ISO 19011:2018 standard and audit experience is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.Participants can obtain a copy of ISO 19011:2018 at ISO Standards catalogue
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who effectively pass all course exercises and exam. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exercises and/or exam and students will be given the opportunity to schedule a re-take of the portions of the course and applicable test(s).