ISO 19011:2018 Internal Auditor (AU) Exemplar Global Certified Course
“ISO 19011:2018 Internal Auditor (AU)" Exemplar Global certified 1.5-day course is designed to provide auditors with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 19011:2018. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key auditing principles, auditor competency requirements, risk-based thinking and process approach to auditing, audit program requirements and auditing methods and techniques.
The course structures uses instructor led presentations, team-based exercises, workshops and includes a final exam. A qualified instructor (Certified Body Lead Assessor) will explain the ISO 19011:2018 standard requirements in detail and include basic knowledge of how to apply auditing techniques when conducting audits. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Successful Completion for this unit.
This course comprises the following one competency unit:
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for this AU unit.
- Guide auditors with understanding and techniques to conduct effective process approach audits utilizing risk-based thinking and process approach techniques, as defined in ISO 19011:2018.
- Provide an understanding of how to audit the effectiveness of a management system using written exercises, team breakout exercises and a final exam.
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements
- Identify and assess business and process risks
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meeting
- Understand auditor responsibilities and principles
- Understand ISO 19011:2018 requirements for audit programs
- Conduct all phases of an audit using a risk-based approach
- Identifying applicable compliance obligations
- Communication during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
Students will receive course manual/materials and workbooks. Students must provide their own copy of ISO 19011:2018 standard. Participants can obtain a copy of ISO 19011:2018 at ISO Standards catalogue
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 19011:2018
- Internal and External Auditors and Lead Auditors for all management systems
Prior review of ISO 19011:2018 is suggested. Knowledge of the Annex SL is recommended.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for students who effectively pass all course exercises and exam. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exercises and/or exam and students will be given the opportunity to schedule a re-take of the portions of the course and applicable test(s).