Training Courses Details - ISO 17025:2017
ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor (AU) (Exemplar Global Certified Course)
EEIs "Laboratory Management System Internal Auditor" Exemplar Global certified 3-day course teaches the principles and practices of effective quality management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 17025:2017, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 17025:2017 and applicable ISO 9001:2015 requirements, in detail and guide participants through internal audits that are required for a laboratory management system. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom presentations, practical role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following two competency units:
- LM - Laboratory Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- Understand laboratory and quality management definitions and requirements
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 17025:2017 standard
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the process approach and risk based thinking
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 definition and guidelines
- Understand audit program requirements per ISO 19011:2018
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Conduct audit activities according to ISO 19011:2018
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Understand auditor responsibilities
Students receive comprehensive course and workshop materials/manuals. Participants must provide their own copies of ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 9001:2015. Participants can obtain a copy of the standard at Iso Store online
Who Should Attend:
- Company Managers responsible for laboratory activities, Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory personnel responsible for maintaining the Laboratory Management System
- 2nd and 3rd party Auditors
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017 standards and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided to participants who are determined to be "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and participants will be given the opportunity to retake the applicable test(s).