Training Courses Details - ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001 Internal Auditor (AU) Exemplar Global Certified Course
ISO 14001:2015 3-day course designed to provide participants with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key environmental management concepts, including aspect and impact identification and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structures uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions.
A competent instructor (experienced Lead Auditor) will explain the ISO 14000 family of standards and include basic knowledge of how to audit the requirements of the standard. Participants successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Successful Completion.
This course comprises the following one competency unit:
- EM- Environmental Management
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for this AU unit.
- Understand environmental management definitions and guidelines per ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 Family of Standards
- Understand how to identify environmental aspects and impacts
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the process approach
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology, audit program requirements and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Conduct audit activities according to ISO 19011:2018
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Understand auditor responsibilities
- Identify types of audits
Participants receive applicable course manual/materials and workbook. Participants are required to provide their own copy of ISO 14001:2015 for this course. . Participants can obtain a copy of the standard at ISO Standards catalogue
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental Professionals/ Consultants
- Top Management – CEO, President, Vice President
- Management - Departmental, Divisional
- Quality personnel
- Internal and Lead Auditors – 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party.
A prior review of the ISO 14001:2015 standard is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is recommended.
A certificate of Successful Completion will be provided for participants who achieve a competent grade for this course unit. A certificate of attendance will be provided for those participants that do not achieve a competency grade for each exercise or exam and will be provided an opportunity to retake portions of the course and applicable test