Environmental Aspects Identification and Impact Analysis
Environmental Aspect Identification and Impact Analysis is a virtual on-line 0.5 day Exemplar Global certified course is designed to introduce participants to environmental aspects, how to identify aspects and ranking impacts.
- Clearly understand what environmental aspects are, how to identify them and how to analyze risks and opportunities
- Describe methods to document, analyze and rank environmental aspects and their impacts
- Determine if operational controls effectively reduce, eliminate or control impacts.
Attendees successfully completing this course, applicable exercises and exams will receive a Certificate of Successful completion for this course unit.
Participants receive applicable course manual/materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Environmental Management System Managers
- Personnel responsible for Emergency Preparation and Response
- Health and Safety Manager
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal and External Auditors
Awareness of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Standard.
Certificates of Completion will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit.