The SG80BDL sonic gauge is commonly used for measuring the thickness of cylinder walls, intake or exhaust ports, chassis, tubing, body panels, and windscreens. It also has the ability to scan the length of a part to find the minimum thickness.
The time-based B-Scan feature of the SG80BDL sonic gauge displays a cross section of the opposite surface, allowing engine builders the ability to see the contour of the back surface in cylinders while scanning.
Use the Echo-Echo ThruPaint™ feature of the SG80BDL sonic gauge to measure chasis tubing with or without paint and other coatings.
- Range of display & measurement options: Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo ThruPaint™ technology
- Multiple calibration and material selection options
- Adjustable gain: -30dB to 70dB range
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- 64 User definable setups
- High speed scan: 32 readings per second
- Differential and minimal thickness alarm modes
- Data output and storage: 12,000 readings and waveforms or B-Scans
- Data management software