The SG80 sonic gauge is commonly used for measuring the thickness of cylinder walls, intake or exhaust ports, chassis, tubing, body panels, and windscreens. The SG80 sonic thickness gauge also has the ability to scan the length of a part to find the minimum thickness.
- Range of display & measurement options: Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo ThruPaint™ technology
- Multiple calibration options
- Adjustable gain: -30dB to 70dB range
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- 64 User definable setups
- High speed scan: 16 readings per second
- Differential and minimal thickness alarm modes