Bench Top Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Gauge | Elcometer NDT FD800DL
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
The bench-top FD800DL flaw detectors series combine state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced material thickness capabilities.
With all the functionality of the top of the range material thickness gauge, the FD800+ series, when in flaw detection mode offers a variety of tool kits which enable fast and accurate flaw detection, ideal for weld inspection, forgings or composite material testing.
Tool kits include:
- TRIG enabling location of flaws in both surface distance and depth.
- DAC for the creation of DAC curves which are used to inform the operator of the size of any given flaw at any depth.
- AWS function provides automatic defect sizing in accordance with AWS D1.1 structural welding code.
- AVG/DGS allows automatic defect sizing using probe data, storing up to 64 custom setups.
- TCG (time corrected gain) increases gain as distance increases, in order to achieve an over all level of sensitivity for the same flaw/reflector at different distances.
- Blanview sunlight readable QVGA TFT colour display
- Sizing Toolkits: DAC, AWS, TCG, DGS
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 8 to 333 Hz, adjustable
- Screen Refresh Rate: Adjustable 60 Hz
- Detection: Z-Cross, Flank & Peak
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation
- Measurement: Variety of modes to address a number of applications
- Large data storage: 6Gb internal & up to 64Gb external SD slot
- Multiple formats: Alpha numeric grid and sequential w/auto identifier
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Data management software