Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Sealed tip engineered for use in high humidity environments or areas where distillates or chemicals are present.
This straight probe can be used to measure the coating on both flat and curved surfaces.
- Range: 0-60 mils (0-1500µm)
- Accuracy*: ±1-3% or ±0.1 mil (±2.5µm)
- Resolution: 0.01 mil: 0-5 mils; 0.1mil: 5-60 mils (0.1µm: 0-100µm; 1µm: 100-1500µm)
- Minimum convex surface radius 4mm (0.16")
- Minimum concave surface radius 25.0mm (0.98")
- Minimum headroom 85mm (3.35")
- Minimum sample diameter 4mm (0.16")