Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
This probe comes with heavy duty metal reinforced cables for superior durability and accuracy in harsh environments.
Ideal for measuring thick coatings over ferrous metal substrates. Including, but not limited to: pipe wrap, fireproofing, and polyurea.
- Range: 0-1220 mils (0-31mm)
- Accuracy*: ±1-3% or ±4.0 mil (±100µm)
- Resolution: 1.0 mil: 0-100 mils; 10 mils: 100-1220 mils (10µm: 0-2mm; 100µm: 2-31mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 40mm (1.58")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 170mm (6.70")
- Minimum headroom - 200mm (7.87")
- Minimum sample diameter: 55 x 55mm² (2.17 x 2.17 sq. inch)