Designed to work with any of our Non-Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
For higher resolution & accuracy on thin coatings Scale 2 gauges can be switched to the Scale 1 mode measurement performance.
Probe attaches to a separate gage to give it the performance and profile of an integral probe gauge.
- Range: 0-200 mils (0-5mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±1.0 mil (±20µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 mil: 0-50 mils; 1mil: 50-200 mils (1µm: 0-1mm; 10µm: 1-5mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 100mm (3.97")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 150mm (5.90")
- Minimum headroom - 185mm (7.28")
- Minimum sample diameter: - 14mm (0.55")