Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Designed to measure coatings at temperatures up 480°F.
Probe attaches to a separate gauge to give the performance and profile of an integral probe gauge.
Includes two calibration foils that allow calibration over the work piece when at high temperature thereby increasing accuracy by calibrating to the specific magnetic properties of the substrate at temperature.
For higher resolution & accuracy on thin coatings Scale 2 gauges can be switched to the Scale 1 mode measurement performance.
- Range: 0-200 mils (0-5mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±1.0 mil (±20µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 mil: 0-50 mils; 1mil: 50-200 mils (1µm: 0-1mm; 10µm: 1-5mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 4mm (0.16")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 60mm (2.36")
- Minimum headroom - 174mm (6.85")
- Minimum sample diameter: - 8mm (0.32")