Designed to work with any of our Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
For higher resolution & accuracy on thin coatings Scale 2 gauges can be switched to the Scale 1 mode measurement performance.
Probe attaches to a separate gage to give it the performance and profile of an integral probe gauge.
- Range: 0-200 mils (0-5mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±1.0 mil (±20µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 mil: 0-50 mils; 1mil: 50-200 mils (1µm: 0-1mm; 10µm: 1-5mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 4mm (0.16")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 60mm (2.36")
- Minimum headroom - 174mm (6.85")
- Minimum sample diameter: - 8mm (0.32")