The all New Elcometer 456 Mini 90 Degree Non-Ferrous Graphite Probe is designed to work with our Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Available in three different probe lengths, these non-ferrous 90° mini probes are programmed using a graphite block as the substrate.
This has a significantly different linearization to the usual N probes, which are set up for aluminium and copper, making them ideal for applications involving non-conductive coatings on graphite substrates typically used in aerospace and high technology marine industries.
- Length 45mm (1.77")
- Range: 0-20 mils (0-500µm)
- Accuracy*: ±1-3% or ±0.1 mil (±2.5µm)
- Resolution: 0.01 mil: 0-5 mils; 0.1 mils: 5-20 mils (0.1µm: 0-100µm; 1µm: 100-500µm)
- Minimum convex surface radius - 6mm (0.24")
- Minimum concave surface radius - 8.5mm (0.33")
- Minimum headroom - 16mm (0.63") Width: 7mm (0.28")
- Minimum sample diameter: 4mm (0.16")
*Whichever is greater