All New Elcometer 456 Top Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metal substrate coating thickness gauge with Integral Probe.
Range: 0-60 mils
Memory stores up to 150,000 readings in up to 2500 batch files that are each capable of storing a distinct calibration.
Three user programmable custom default calibration settings.
Batch types include: normal, counted average, IMO PSPC.
Readings may be sent directly to computer via Bluetooth or USB.
Resolution adjusts automatically to meet probe specification.
For the full list of Model T features, visit the Elcometer 456 Model Specifications page.
- Multiple calibration adjustment options
- High/low limits
- Full color screen with back light
- Metric/Imperial Units
- Statistics (# of readings, mean, highest /lowest readings, standard deviation, co-efficient of variation)
- Impact, water & dust resistant-equivalent to IP64
- Bluetooth to computer, pda or mobile phone
- USB power supply option
- Automatic rotating display; 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°
- Individual batch calibrations sent to PC via ElcoMaster 2.0
- Supplied with Test Certificate
- Two year warranty if registered via www.elcometer.com