The Elcometer 355's watchwords are accuracy, simplicity, versatility and durability making this a true state of the art hand held measuring system packed with time-saving and cost-cutting features.
Available as a standard and top model, the unit's large memory stores up to 10,000 readings in batches and data can be output to PC, datalogger or printer as required.
With a comprehensive range of Probe Modules available, simply select the most appropriate for the application. All modules are supplied with calibration foils.
- ±1% or 1µm, whichever is the greater, accuracy
- Rugged aluminium case designed for the toughest environments
- ElcoMaster™ 2.0 software supplied
- Full statistical analysis - mean standard deviation, number of readings, highest and lowest value
- RS232 output
- Date and time stamp
- Two year warranty if registered via www.elcometer.com
Each gauge is supplied without a probe allowing the choice of the correct probe for the relevant applications.