Concrete Covermeter | Basic Version With Half Cell (Corrosion of Rebar) Capability | MKII | Elcometer Model 331
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
This easy to use concrete cover meter not only quickly and accurately identifies the location, oreintation and depth of rebar, but also the potential for corrosion.
Designed to meet IP65 this all-in-one rugged waterproof concrete cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Fast and accurate:
- Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Corrosion check:
- Check for potential corrosion of rebar using the same gauge.
- Large, easy to read backlit display:
- For use in dark environments
- Interchangeable search heads and Half-Cell kits:
- Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head, borehole probe, Copper Half-Cell Kit and Silver Half-Cell Kit.
- Single handed operation:
- Most functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages:
- Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes:
- User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply:
- Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
- Ergonomically shaped case:
- For ease of use and comfort, with a gentle curve to fit snugly against the hip.