Elcometer 311 Automotive Refinishing Gauge | Data Sheet
>>Download Full PDF
The Elcometer 311 has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of today’s automotive market.
The Elcometer 311 is available in two options. The ferrous only instrument is ideal for measuring steel car body panels. The Dual FNF instrument enables the user to take measurements on both steel and aluminium car body panels using one gauge.
Pre-calibrated on steel and aluminium car body panels, the Elcometer 311 is very easy-to-use. Checkpieces are supplied with each instrument to verify its performance.
- Designed specifically to meet the requirements of the automotive industry.
- Ferrous Only and Dual FNF gauges available
- Pre-calibrated on automotive steel and aluminium.
- Bigfoot™ for stable, repeatable readings.
- Scale range of 0-500µm (0- 20mils)
- Auto on/off switch
- Checkpiece included to verify performance – FNF gauge comes complete with ferrous and non-ferrous checkpieces.
- Available in Metric or Imperial Units
|Scale Range||0 - 500µm (0 - 20mils)|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±20µm (±5% or ±1.0mil)|
|Probe Type||Integral with auto On/Off|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)|
|Speed Of Readings||30 per minute|
|Battery Type||2 x LR03 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries. Battery life: 20 hours|
|Dimensions||120 x 56 x 24mm (4.75 x 2.2 x 0.95")|
|Certificate available||Certificate of Calibration: issued for Fixed Calibration equipment and shows readings and traceability.|
|Packing List||Automotive Refinishing Gauge, 2 x LR03 (AAA) alkaline batteries, steel check piece, aluminium check piece (FNF model) with foil, carry case and operating instructions|
Can be used in accordance with:ASTM D 387, ASTM D 332, ISO 8780-5, ISO 787/16, NFT 30 023
Related Product(s)Download Full PDF