Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge | Data Sheet
>>Download Full PDF
The Elcometer 224 integral profile gauge provides the very latest in surface profile measuring technology for measuring profile on either flat or curved surfaces. Fast, accurate and very user friendly, the Elcometer 224 is available with or without memory and Bluetooth®.
Available in two different models, model B and model T, each gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 224 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 224 Model T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Integral gauges are ideal for single handed operation as the wide footprint of the internal probe provides greater stability during surface profile analysis - allowing for consistent, repeatable and accurate results.
Designed with you in mind
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Measurement capability to ±5%
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time.
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analysis
- Fast reading rate of 50+ per minute
- Integral and separate probe options to suit your application
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster™ 2.0 and ElcoMaster™ Mobile App
- Power-save mode with tap awake
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual readings are date and time stamped
- User replaceable tough tungsten carbide tip - can be used for up to 20,000 readings
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPod, iPhone and iPad or Android™ mobile devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures profiles up to 500μm (20 mils)
Flat Surface Profile Probes
Supplied with either standard cables or armored metal reinforced heavy duty cables, Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate,
calibration test foils; nominal values 125µm (5.0mils) & 508 µm (20mils) and an Elcometer test certificate.
Convex Surface Profile Probes
Supplied with either standard cables or armored metal reinforced heavy duty cable, Elcometer convex surface profile probe are supplied with a glass zero tile,
calibration test foils (nominal walues 125 µm (5.0mils) & 508µm (20mils) and an Elcometer test certificate
Related Product(s)Download Full PDF