Salt Contamination Meter | Model T | Certified | Elcometer 130
The Elcometer 130 quickly and accurately measures the level of soluble salts on surfaces nearly 5 times faster than Bresle equivalent test methods.
- User Friendly
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High reading limit indicator
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Conductivity measurement to ±1%
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures repeatable, accurate results
- Calibration verification tiles
- Trend and batch readings graph formats for instant on-screen analysis
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual readings are stored with date and time stamp
- Heavy duty, impact resistant, dust and waterproof design equivalent to IP64
- Wipe clean sealed unit ideal for harsh environments
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Instant readings allows multiple tests to be completed efficiently
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile App
- Calibration offset allows the use of non-pure water up to 2μg/cm²
- Measuring range up to 50μg/cm² (3000ppm)
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone* or Android™ devices
- Stores up to 100,000 readings in 1,000 batches
- Soluble salt and conductivity meter in one gauge
|Calibration Verification Tiles available for verifying the accuracy of the gauge|
How to use a Salt Contamination Meter
Fill the syringe with 1.6 ml of high purity water.
Note: Non-pure water (up to 2µg/cm²) can be automatically offset with the gauge.
| || |
Eject the 1.6ml on to a clean unused sample paper, taking care to retain all the water on the paper.
| || |
Place wetted paper on to the area under test, pressing firmly into contours and irregularities to remove any entrapped air.
Start the timer on the gauge. Whilst waiting for the sample time to elapse, additional tests can be prepared.
| || |
After 2 minutes, remove the paper from the surface and place it on to the gold-plated electrodes.
| || |
Close the lid, ensuring that the magnetic catch is fully engaged.
The reading will automatically be displayed and stored into memory together with paper size, temperature, date and time.
| || |
Half size or quarter size papers can be used for testing on small surfaces.
Paper size is automatically detected by the Elcometer 130 and the reading calculated automatically.