Digital Surface Profile Gauge | Elcometer 224 Separate
Don't need the flexibility of probes? Check out our 224 Integral "All-in-One" Models
The Elcometer 224 separate profile gauge provides the very latest in surface profile measuring technology. Standard and armored probes are available for the separate models, providing even greater measurement flexibility. Accurate, fast and very user friendly, this gauge is available with Bluetooth® and with or without memory. The Elcometer 224 Top model is available with wireless technology and can store up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches.
The Elcometer 224 is available in two different models: Model B and Model T. Each gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 224 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 224 Model T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate, calibration test foils (nominal values 125µm (5.0mils) & 508µm (20mils) and an Elcometer Test Certificate.
Designed with you in mind
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Measurement capability to ±5%
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time.
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analysis
- Fast reading rate of 50+ per minute
- Integral and separate probe options to suit your application
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster™ 2.0 and ElcoMaster™ Mobile App
- Power-save mode with tap awake
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual readings are date and time stamped
- User replaceable tough tungsten carbide tip - can be used for up to 20,000 readings
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPod, iPhone and iPad or Android™ mobile devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures profiles up to 500μm (20 mils)
|Separate Gauge Options|
Elcometer 224 Model B Separate Digital Surface Profile Gauge
Elcometer 224 Model T Separate Digital Surface Profile Gauge
|The new ElcoMaster™ 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements. Click the icons below for more information.|
Elcometer 456 Models S & T, Elcometer 224 Model T: Made for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation)."Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks acknowledged. Mobile Devices running Android software version 2.1 and upwards.